for the Grundtvig-project Water and Life
1st Schrobenhausen Meeting
17th - 21st of October 2011
Date: Monday, 17th to Friday, 21st of Octber 2011
Locations: Munich and Schrobenhausen
- Arrival in Munich airportTransfer to the hotel via S-Bahn
- Please use the S-Bahn from the airport directly to station Hauptbahnhof (40 minutes).
- Please buy a day-partner-ticket, up to 5 persons for 19.60 EUR (Partner-Tageskarte Gesamtnetz), even if you are only 2 or 3 persons.
- The Hotel Dolomit is just 100 meters away from Hauptbahnhof to the South (Goethestr. 11), see map below! 4 nights in hotel Dolomit. The list of the names is at the reception.
- The day is free for restaurants, shopping, culture and museums.
Work on the project in Schrobenhausen
- 10:45 – 12:45 Work on the project in Franz-von-Lenbach-Schule
- 13:00 – 13:45 Lunch at the school cafeteria
- 14:00 – 16:00 Visit of construction company Esau & Hueber
- 16:00 – 17:30 Guided walk in the old town of Schrobenhausen
- 17:30 – 18:15 Visit of “Lenbach Museum”
- 18:15 – 19:00 Coffee
- Back by car to Petershausen and by train to Munich
Work on the project in Munich
- 10:30 Meeting at the hotel
- Day-Excursion in Munich by subway and by foot: “The Isar Experience – Urban River Restoration in Munich
- 12:00 lunch
- 14:00 Visit of the “Deutsches Museum” (Technical Museum)
- 19:00 Dinner in Hofbräuhaus.
Bus trip to Kehlheim, Regensburg and Bad Gögging
We will visit the old Roman-town Regensburg, we will go into a typical Bavarian Restaurant and we will visit a modern bath on the place of a historical bath
- 08:45 Meeting at the Hotel
- 10:30 Guided visit of the brewery “Schneider Weiße” in Kehlheim., Lunch at the brewery
- 14:00 – 15.30 Visit of the water provider REWAG at Regensburg
- 16:00 – 17:30 Guided walk through the old town of Regensburg
- 18:30 “Limes Therme” at Bad Gögging”
- 20:30 Return to Munich